Our services include:
- Comprehensive internal and external Quality Assurance Programs
- Consistent reporting among pathologists with internal consultation review
- Accurate efficient diagnosis
- 24 – 48 hour turn around time on biopsies
- Frozen section (intra-operative) analysis available
Reports include digital photographs representing both macroscopic and microscopic images. Image analysis used to set diagnostic and prognostic parameters.
Evaluation of abnormal gene expression or mutations provides valuable prognostic and therapeutic information.
Available tests include:
- In situ hybridization
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Next Generation Gene Sequencing
- Includes fluid analysis and Fine Needle Aspiration biopsies (FNA), and pap smear tests
- Additional review on all malignancies
- Correlation with biopsy results
- 12-24 hour turn around time
Comprehensive panel of receptor markers for diagnostic confirmation and prognostic evaluation.